Send As SMS

« Home | parting is such sweet sorrow » | the cat ate my research (!!) » | Il n'y a qu'un mois qui reste (Only one month rema... » | et si la lune ne revient pas? » | LGBT Film Fest & Pride Wrapup » | On Surveys/Why I love Mauritius (in spite of my fr... » | midweek updates » | Press Release for Rainbow Pride Mauritius 2007 » | On ChouChou, and other vegetables » | More Photos from the Intl. AIDS Candelight Vigil »

un l'ile pour un autre

Greetings from Antananarivo. In a bout of spotenaiety, I decided to dely my return to the United States by one week to take a quick trip to Madagascar.

My travel buddy for the next 10 days is ma copine, Christin, a German exchange student. Since this will be the first time either of has had a vacation since moving to the Indian Ocean region, it's kind of like a lune du miel.

Internet is slow and rare to find here in Mada, but I will send updates when I can. Stay tuned!

Labels: , ,